WHY CHOOSE GAINESVILLE? THAT’S AN EASY QUESTION TO ANSWER
- Washer and Dryer in Every Unit
- Free Hi-Speed Internet Access Included
- Newly Renovated Interiors
- Private Entryways, Patios, and Balconies
- Stainless Steel Kitchen appliances include dishwasher, disposal, and frost-free refrigerators
- Brand New Custom Kitchen Cabinets
- Tile and Wood Plank Flooring
- 1 Bedrooms Unfurnished
- Parking Throughout The Property
- Sparkling Pool
- 24-Hour State of the Art Fitness Center
- Dog Park
- Professional On-Site Management
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Near RTS Bus Stop
The city monitors thirty city parks and sixty miles of roadway with bike lanes. Morningside Nature Center and Kanapaha Botanical Gardens offer miles of trails and native vegetation along with specialty gardens and forests. Gainesville is also known for its Ironwood Golf Course, the first municipal golf course in the State to receive the prestigious Audubon Sanctuary Certification.
Only 75 miles in either direction from the beautiful beaches of the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean, Gainesville is only a 2-hour drive to Disney World, Universal Studios and Busch Gardens. Additionally, Silver Creek’s convenient location on Archer Road is within walking distance of the Butler Plaza, all the major stores like Kohl’s and Wal-Mart and restaurants like Starbucks and Panera.
Close to Shands Hospital and many of the major employers in Gainesville, Silver Creek Apartments is the best value and most conveniently located apartment community in Gainesville.